The terms and conditions contained in this page are the users of the www.tourhip.com website, whether as registered users or visiting only the site, advertisers (tour guide / travel agent), or the prospective user (traveler) to comply with Regulations by Tourhip.com.
By accessing or using the site www.tourhip.com, every user has received, understood, and agreed to comply with all contents in the Terms and Conditions of Service below. Terms and Conditions may be changed and / or updated at any time by Tourhip.com without prior notice. If the User does not agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Service, We as a Tourhip.com site invite not to continue the use of the site www.tourhip.com
Definition of Terms
- Tourhip.com is a marketplace site that is functioned to gather the tour guide / travel agent to offer tourism services that they have in order to facilitate the traveler to find people / companies that offer tourism services in Indonesia.
- Users are those who use the services of Tourhip.com, including and not limited to tour guide / travel agents as advertisers, travelers or anyone just visiting the site.
- Activity is any activity / action / interaction / transaction made by the User of the services offered and / or searched by Advertisers through Advertisements posted by Advertisers at www.Tourhip.com.
- Advertising is a promotion / offer of services and / or search services made by the Advertiser (Tourguide / Travel Agent) and placed on the site www.Tourhip.com.
- Personal Information is User's confidential information consisting of username, email, password, name, telephone number, address, etc., entered by the User when the user uses the website www.Tourhip.com.
- Advertisers are individuals / companies / other users who use Tourhip.com services to promote / offer / search products and / or services to / from visitors of the www.Tourhip.com website.
- Services on the Tourhip.com website are not listed in the "Prohibited Content" list.
- Tourhip.com is not responsible for the quality of services, the process of ordering services, the process of transactions between tour guide / travel agents and traveler, bad reputation of others, and or disputes that occur between users of the site.
- Tourhip.com have the authority to take the action against allegedly misusing and violating the rules of Tourhip.com, start from moderating, terminating the "Advertise" service, or closing the account without providing prior information to the owner of account in question.
- Beware of scams/frauds that use the name Tourhip.com. For information and complaints, please contact email@example.com.
- Tourhip.com users are required to complete the personal data clearly, completely and honestly on the page account (profile). Users must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register and use the Tourhip.com website. User agrees to: (a) provide accurate, updated, and complete information about the user as required by the registration form; And (b) to maintain and update this information in order to remain true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by Users ("Registration Data") is incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete, Tourhip.com reserves the right to terminate the User account and refuse registration in the future.
- Tourhip.com users are prohibited to include / write down contact numbers, e-mail, sites, forums, & social media in ads, including on profile photos, seller header photos, seller names and ad descriptions.
- Tourhip.com users are responsible for the security of the account including the use of e-mail and password.
- Use of any facilities provided by Tourhip.com indicates that the user has understood and agreed to any rules enforced by Tourhip.com.
- While on the Tourhip.com website, users are prohibited from submitting any type of content containing SARA, discrimination and / or disparaging of others.
- Tourhip.com users are not allowed to use this site to violate any regulations set by law in Indonesia or elsewhere.
- Users of the Tourhip.com website are responsible for any later risks of information provided to this site, including but not limited to matters relating to copyright, trademark, industrial design, industrial layout design and patents of a product.
- Tourhip.com users are required to respect the rights of other users by not providing personal information to others without the permission concerned.
- Users of the Tourhip.com site are not permitted to send spam e-mails by referring to any part of this site.
- Admin Tourhip.com reserves the right to customize and delete item information, even disabling user accounts that violate ad rules.
- Admin Tourhip.com can block the users of the system against users who violate regulations and provisions in force.
Property of rights
The service of Tourhip.com, the website, and the contents are protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright law and international treaties. Content displayed on or through our Services is protected by copyright as collective and / or compilation work, under copyright law, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or site redistribution or collective work is prohibited. Copying or reproducing sites or other parts to another server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. Users also agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy content from our services, and agree to comply with any and all copyright notices displayed on our Services. Users will not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to locate the source code found on the website; You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell or otherwise utilize for any commercial purpose, any aspect of our services. Although Tourhip.com does not claim ownership of the content, by posting content to any public area of our service, the user automatically assigns to the Tourhip irrevocable, timeless, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, Copy, perform, display, and distribute the said content and to prepare derivative works from, or incorporate into other works, content words, and grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple levels) previously mentioned.
Rejection of Warranty / Disclaimer
- Information of the services and / or graphics provided by registered users or visitors on our site is general and useful for various purposes. We constantly strive to update and maintain the accuracy of such information. However, we make no warranties or liabilities for the user's statement regarding their correctness, completeness, or availability. The risks to that information are at your own risk.
- We are free from liability, in the event of any loss, damage or loss of material or immaterial either directly or indirectly as a result of / or in connection with the use of our site.
- You may link to other websites through our site, with the records, content and availability of such sites not under the control of tourhip.com. Inclusion of links or sites is not a form of support or recommendation from our side.
- We always strive to maintain the smooth access of our site, but are not liable and are not responsible for sites that are not available temporarily due to technical issues beyond our scope
Tourhip.com has and will continue to do things as required by laws and regulations to prevent the occurrence of trading in services or goods in violation of applicable legal provisions and / or users' personal rights. The following services and products that are prohibited to be advertised on Tourhip.com are:
- Any writing that may adversely affect the use of this site.
- Illegal drugs as regulated in Law No.35 of 2009 concerning narcotics including Psychotropic and drugs, especially drugs, and other substances intended to be used as a substitute, regardless of whether the ownership and marketing of substances and materials The chemical is prohibited by law or not.
- Massage services (++)
- Service lady escort / woman rented
- Commercial sex services
- Job seekers and employers under 18 years of age
- products / services which are prohibited to be traded freely under the laws of Indonesia
Tourhip.com can display and revoke ads which are not in compliance with advertising regulations, or for any reasons. This rule will always be and can change at any time.
The information we may collect from you
We may retrieve and process the following data from you:
- Information you provide from filling out the form on this site (register). We may also request your information on other occasions, such as when you follow a promotion sponsored by Tourhip, or when you report an issue to us.
- We may keep records or record of correspondence when you contact us.
- For research purposes, we may ask you to fill out a survey even if you do not have to respond.
- Any information about the offer or transaction and also the fulfillment of your order that you have made through this site.
- Any information about your visit to this site and the resources you access.
IP Address (Internet Protocol) and Cookies
We can collect information about your computer including where available IP addresses, operating systems and browser types for the purposes of system administration and provide information to our advertisers. This data is statistical data about user work and browser, and does not aim to identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may also collect information regarding your general internet usage through cookies stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help us to improve site performance and provide the best service to our site's users, including you. With cookies, we may:
- Predict the size and usage patterns of our visitors or service members.
- Save your preferences and customize our site with your interests and interests.
- Speed up the search.
- Recognize you on visits to our site at other times.
You can disable cookies by setting them in your browser settings. If you select this option, some parts of this site may not be accessible to you. Our system will then issue cookies when you login to our site.
Use of Information
Information about you will be used in the following ways and purposes:
- Ensure that the content of our site is presented effectively to you and your computer.
- Present information about the products or services you request from us or that we consider important to you, on the consideration that you have agreed to contact us regarding those objectives.
- Carry out our obligations arising as a result of contracts created between you and us.
- Lets you follow the interactive features of our services, when you click on them / select them.
- Inform you of any changes in our services.
- Allow selected third parties to use your data in providing information regarding the goods or services you are interested in. In this case, we or they can contact you by post or by phone.
You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if you wish to use the data, or if you intend to disclose your data to others for that purpose.